Thursday, August 1, 2013

*looks around* Hmm. It's been a while

You wouldn't believe it to look at me, but I've changed since the last post. 
In fact, looking back over the past few posts made me kind of sick. 
I'm constantly changing. 
I used to hate change and it still isn't my favorite thing. 
I like being comfortable. 
But I also like not knowing what's coming.
I like changing to become better, more like Christ, more like what I'm supposed to be.
(Strange how something as small as a blog can get you thinking about something so profound)

I guess there are several points to this post.
One is to get me back in the habit of blogging.
Two is to say that, while I'm still the goofy, crazy girl that I was and that will come out in my posts, I don't want to be as flippant and, frankly, ridiculous as previous posts made me seem.
Three is to draw your attention to the fact that I have changed the name of this blog by two words.
Less of Me makes room for Christ and others.
It's not all about me :-)
Four is to say that this weekend is going to be EPIC!
I'm spending it with one of my favorite people doing some of my favorite things.
My nephews are coming down and we're going to play pirates.
Then, we're off to fix a meal at the Ronald McDonald house
(not to be confused with McDonald's)
After that, it's the watching of "Reclaiming the Blade" and (hopefully, maybe) a little Robin Hood
(Do you think we can make it through Brothers in Arms this time? ;-) )
And somewhere in there will be the exploration of our own little piece of Middle Earth.

Well, that's it folks.
Let me know what you would like to see happen with this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment